About Us

Friday, April 17, 2015

Christmas Party at Theatre Lawrence

Every once in a while I have a post that slips through the crack.  My wife was looking over the blog a few days ago and reminded me that I hadn't posted about our date night to Theatre Lawrence. Sure enough, I missed it.  So I'm setting it right by catching up on that post right now!

I had  a work Christmas party at Theatre Lawrence back in December.  We grabbed a bite to eat, then went over to see Mary Poppins at Theatre Lawrence.  It was a fantastic production.  The play loosely followed the movie, with some parts from the book added for good measure, and a few variations added in just specifically for the play. One of the favorites were the references Mr. Banks made to his childhood nanny "Miss Andrews."  We really enjoyed the evening.  If you're thinking about going to a play at Theatre Lawrence, don't hesitate.  Do it.  They do a wonderful job.

Nearest City: Lawrence, KS
Location: 4660 Bauer Farm Drive, Lawrence, KS 66049
Time Needed: 3
Difficulty: easy
Kid Friendly: so-so
Additional Info: Theatre Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment